GET ALL YOUR CE's IN ONE DAY !!!
8 HOURS CE's. -SPORTS with Dr. Sean Drake
Title: The Body-Athlete Connection for Chiropractors
“How your clients Body Effects their Performance and your practice”
- Understanding the philosophy of how the body effects the athlete in your practice.
- Breaking down the 3 philosophies of taking care of athletes.
- Highlighting screens that identify the most common limitations that effect an athlete in your club and how to maximize performance.
- Highlights several characteristics caused by physical limitations in your clients.
- Summary of what your management, teaching, health, and fitness professional can do about it to make the experience in your club run with more synergy and improved outcomes.
- Highlighting Physical Limitations in the Athlete and how to treat some of the most common limitations.
- Breaking down screens that identify the most common limitations that effect an athlete in your club and how to maximize performance.
- Looking at Characteristics in the athlete and how to functionally approach the team paradigm.
- Creating a model for on success with treatment, corrective exercises, and communicating coaching around physical limitations.
Dr. Drake received his bachelor’s degree at Florida State University where he was a walk-on to the Track & Field team. He received his Masters in Sports Health Science with an emphasis in Sports Injury Management as well as his Doctorate in Chiropractic from Life University in Atlanta.
Dr. Drake holds numerous professional certifications including Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP) from the American Academy of Chiropractic Sports Physicians, Performance Enhancement Specialist (PES) with the National Academy of Sports Medicine, Graston Technique Certification, and specializes in performance for athletes.
In addition to running multiple chiropractic clinics, Dr. Drake has extensive experience in treating amateur and professional athletes, serving as the Team Doctor for the Mississippi Hound Dogs, Team Chiropractor for the Life University and Life West Rugby Teams. He is currently Medical Director for the Summer and Winter Dew Tour, Nitro Circus World Games, Nitro Circus Live Tours, and the UCI BMX Supercross World Cups.
After founding and serving as the Sports Performance Institute Director at Life Chiropractic College West, Dr. Drake recently accepted the position of Performance Director at TPI in Oceanside, CA working alongside Dr. Greg Rose. As Vice President and Performance Director of RacquetFit Dr. Drake, along with their partner and sponsor the USPTA, they are expanding TPI’s worldwide health & fitness certification program to include the sport of tennis.
4 HOURS Risk Management with Dr. Davila
Meet Dr. John Davila - CEO / Founder
Empowerment Over Subject Matter
- How to navigate Medicare
- Perform internal audits to reduce risk and manage the possibility of post-payment audits
- Implementation of internal insurance compliance programs
- Coding that complies with the "direct therapeutic relationship" standard
- Documentation that satisfies medical necessity
- How to properly comply with the Federal "Anti-Kick Back Statute" as it relates to advertising and marketing a chiropractic practice
The up-close familiarity of training and working with review nurses and policy-makers aided Dr. Davila to create insight that only a limited number of speakers can draw upon to help doctors implement these complex regulations. He is an expert in documentation and medical necessity, and considered the foremost authority on compliance issues as they relate to chiropractic practice. He is able to make this happen with a mix of true stories, referenced government policies and a sense of humor that will bring attendees a feeling of empowerment over the subject matter instead of fear.